Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Introduction to Nicole Bell - Week 2

Hello all!

My name is Nicole Bell, I was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut but have lived my entire adult life in Orlando, Florida.  I am 33 years old and am pursuing a business administration degree.  I currently hold two jobs, my fulltime job is an Aide to elected official and my part-time job to pay for college is bartending at Universal Studios for special events.  I can honestly say that I enjoy both jobs, although they are vastly different. While I am incredibly busy attending college fulltime and working two jobs, I can also add that I am the mother of three teenagers, 16, 14 and 12 respectively.

All of the above is mentioned because truly "free time" does not exist.  I am driven and dedicated to finishing college and pursuing my career in the field of government administration.  I am truly at a place where I want to be in my life but that little piece of paper is keeping me from making more financially, so here I am.  When I do have a few weeks off in between semesters, I often travel. I am definitely of the mindset, work hard, play hard.  I love to see, taste and embrace other cultures; as well as other cities and states in the US.  I am also a huge sports fanatic, primarily football, baseball and hockey; holding season tickets to a local sports team and traveling to Tampa and other cities for live football and baseball games.



No comments:

Post a Comment