Friday, April 15, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

I enjoyed this chapter primarily based on the section that discusses the developing a succession strategy.  In our whats next blog where we talked about if we would sell off our business or keep it in the family, there were many things that seemed good on paper but there was a lot of how; this chapter helped clarify that confusion.

While I did not find the IPO process confusing, I did find it cumbersome.  It was a lot of material to read and comprehend and understand, perhaps it was the delivery of this section but I found it kind of overwhelming and I had to reread it several times.

My biggest question from this chapter was why must a person communicate after the sale?  Does not open pandoras box to issues that are out of their control?

No comments:

Post a Comment