Friday, April 8, 2016

Google Gold

1.  Some of the activities for each blog post to pursue SEO is labels, keyword searches, images, while I did not personally activate locations, I know that would have been beneficial as well.

2.  The keywords that were used were the ones provided by the professor such as Week 13 reading reflection, Google Gold for this project, etc.

3.  The only form of social media that I used was YouTube, I gained more traction to by YouTube account which was awesome.  I do not necessarily think I gained a whole lot of extra traction to by though, perhaps if I talked about more scandalous topics like celebrity bloggers or isolated to a group, like makeup and hair enthusiast but for this particular class, it looks like the most traction I got was from my fellow peers.

4.  My most viral post was Venture Concept No. 1.  I am thinking the post was so viewed because of the keyword search, specifically "venture".  I captured people from all over the US, not just Florida.

5.  I did not make it to the first page of google results.  I searched the first 10 pages and did not come up so I am uncertain if I am doing this correctly, how would I find what page?

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job on this blog post. I think this is a really interesting concept and tagging things that would also bring in the audience of people other than UF students, or Floridians in general is a great idea. I did not get to complete this assignment. I wish I had because I feel like it would have been really cool to see how I compare to others. However, you can view my blog at: http://saraheverts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicole,
    Interesting how the word venture caught most of your views. I see how you youtube was the only social media platform you used, as it was mine, as well. I did not think to publish or share over any other media site. It would have been interesting to see how people related to my blog. If you'd like to check mine out here it is: http://lopezhaviana.blogspot.com/2016/04/week-14-google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete