1. My experience in concierge services in the hospitality industry
Not only do I have 7 plus years in the hospitality industry, supporting celebrities like Will and Jada Smith and Eminem; I kept in contact with people who are still in the industry. I know what quality is, how to give a "and more" experience and have the personality to handle any client.
2. My connections in the Central Florida community
I currently work for an elected official. As a result, I know all the big leaders in the community that I truly believe could use this service and create a huge folio almost immediately. Not to mention my access to these officials via LinkedIn and Facebook could really give me a hit the ground running with business.
3. My attention to detail.
I pay attention to the littlest details and have a proven track records in employee reviews that show this. If people know that you have proven skills and there is no chance of an error or issue on your end, they tend to want to fully vest in the concept, product or service.
4. A clean record as far as credit rating, driving and background check.
In a world where crime is up, the streets are crowded and we went through a recession; I can confirm all three are clean and would happily show my records to my clients before they signed up for services with me so they are doing business with who they trust.
5. My resources to partner companies such as dry cleaners, vet techs, etc.
When I worked in the hospitality industry, I established relationships with local dry cleaners, masseuse, dry cleaners, etc. With these resources I can offer my clients discounted rates at a company they may have never knew about under a "group rate" discount. In turn, I can make a drop for three of my clients dry cleaning at time, instead of multiple locations which would be cost effective for not only my client but for me.
6. Proven record of multi tasking
In my recent occupation I was recruited to work for an elected official but my previous boss was not ready to turn over my job so for one whole year I did two FT positions for a whole year. Then another assistant quit on the spot and for an additional 6 months I did 3 FT positions. This speaks volumes for my ability to handle multiple clients, multiple tasks, all at one time.
7. Reliable transportation
8. Experience with children, including three of my own
Say the errand was to drop your kid off at soccer practice. Our kids are our most treasured possession and they need someone who put not only the parents mind at ease but the children as well. They need to engage them and make them feel comfortable.
9. Book keeping experience
I have the financial knowledge to run a business on my own without outsourcing to an accounting firm. Knowing the ins and outs of the business is crucial in being able to run your business successfully and being able to answer your clients questions without having to defer them to someone else.
10. References from highly ranked people including elected officials and celebrities.
Why do Nike, Coca Cola, etc pay celebrities to endorse their products. Because non celebrity people look up to certain celebrities or elected officials and confidence in a product and/or service when someone endorses it. I have multiple connections that would gladly write a letter of support or statement to notate on my website.
While the video I am including is quick, this definitely shows my position in the community and exposure. It is when I attended a press conference with my boss and was publicized all over the local news. I am standing to the right of her.
It certainly looks like you have a lot of great resources. Many of them would be hard for your competitors to copy and would provide you with a sustainable competitive advantage. With your experience in the industry and current connections, you could easily build a clientele and have reputable reviews to establish growth for your venture. Good luck to you into the future. Check out my unfair advantage at http://mrufent.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole, great work. Apart from having amazing resources the direction that you want to take in perusing this venture seems very transparent... which is a great start. Many of these resources are so unique that is great for competitors. (definitely refereeing to that they will not copy you lol) Best of luck on all of your ideas and your project. I am confident in your capabilities and I am looking forward to following up on your success!
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/111312364255886133302/posts
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry Im late! Im so silly and thought I was supposed to comment on a different assignment and so I did a different one(Venture Concept)! Well, I guess I'm now a little ahead for a future assignment. But great post! I absolutely enjoyed doing this post and learning about my strengths and weaknesses as I can see that you got the same back! It's wonderful how much experience and resources you have under your belt when it comes to your field and industry! That will certainly help you out! I loved this assignment because now I found out what I can truly apply to my future ventures.
Please feel free to check out my Unfair Advantage post & provide me with some feedback!
http://efp13.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html