The one thing I was surprised about in Chapter 11 reading was the watching your accounts receivable section. Some of things I thought "wow, that's really upsetting the apple cart" but ultimately, you are running a business and you need to make sure you get paid above all else.
Honestly, I have handled payroll, accounts payable/receivable, etc. for many years, not much to this chapter was confusing to me but I would like to get a better understanding of contributed capital.
My question for the author would be the preferred method for break even point computation? Are there any risks in one approach to another?
Again, I go back to the watching your accounts receivable article. While I agree with tracking and discounts for early payment; what are the risks of making some noise or demanding you get paid (with a start-up company)? I would think you can lose customers depending on your approach.
No comments:
Post a Comment