My current driver for my business would be review sites such as Angie's list and yelp; and of course, word of mouth advertising.
The next product I would like to offer would be more administrative ala carte work. Almost like a staffing agency but contracted out on small tasks like a resume writer or project creator. This would be a step up from the errand running.
I really do not look at this addition as a branch of my current business model but more like a sister company with name recognition that someone can rely on. I do not want the lines to get blurred in services so it is incredibly important that they be kept separate. More importantly, there needs to be a level of skill set in each company. A person who is bringing your pet to the groomers may not seem as appealing to you as a person who can write a stellar resume or create a sales presentation.
There is nothing on Amazon that mirrors this project so this component is not applicable.
Hi Nicole, I really like this idea. I particularly like how it enhances your prior product. Not only can I see this used in multiple different ways but it seems as if it can be versatile. I like the idea because it can enhance many different ventures. Best of luck on your addition. I am sure that it will be a great success.
ReplyDeletehttp://jazzybiz.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDeleteHey Nicole,
I love this idea of yours and how you are developing an additional entity to extend your namesake. What you are also doing I noticed is create a high/low mix of product diversification. With this mix you are better equipped to handle disruptions where one enterprise may be struggling the other can pick up the growth opportunity. This is a great concept Nicole and like the simplicity of the approach. If you'd like to check out my blog it is http://entreprenue-whaaat.blogspot.com .
Hey Nicole, I really enjoy reading your Amazon Whisperer assignment and it is quite interesting. I don’t know much about the business you’re trying to start but the next product looks like it will definitely help the business to be more effective and efficient. Our business and surely not alike. My venture is to open a mini grocery close to the lakeside due to lack of food places. Check it out:
ReplyDeletehttp://jamalbrown4.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html