The most interesting and enlightening thing I read in Chapter 5 was the Developing Creativity process, while none of the information was "shocking" it definitely helped me as I do not consider myself a creative person. If anything, I am very "pay attention to the facts" versus "step outside the box." I thought it was also slightly weird that they said to "sweat it" out as a step in the process; I realize that after I work out, I feel like I have a clear head but never put the two together as it relates to ones creativity.
If I had to ask the author anything, I wanted to know where he obtained the details of major misconceptions; who decides what is a misconception?
The one thing and while it was backed up with data that I just did not agree with was that Terrorism Ignites innovation. I'm sure some ideas come on the heels of terrorist attacks but the numbers reported just seem puzzling to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment